Stand up pouches are not completely new to the packaging market, but they have revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to warrant a lot of attention. But despite their success, some manufacturers are still using old packaging approaches hence, missing out on a chance to save tremendous amounts of resources, by using stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Below are a list of reasons why stand up pouches is the answer to your packaging needs:.
1. Stand up pouches look good t on store shelves since they offer you a great deal of space for images and significant instructional info.
2. The makeup of rack up Pouches takes quite well to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a store shelf. They may be printed in numerous designs and colors – your imagination is the limit.
3. Stand up pouches use less material in accommodating an item than conventional packaging techniques like a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. Consequently, both manufacturers and consumers have less to dispose off.
4. Since they are able to stand on their own, the merchandising alternatives available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are much more than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a variety of styles and with numerous different access techniques, for instance: reclosable zippers, sliders, spouts, or stickers.
6. Made from vinyl or a mixture of plastic and aluminum laminates, stand up pouches give you excellent protection against external chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of goods which break down after being exposed to oxygen.
7. You can fold stand up pouches when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, as well as saving money on freight expenses.
8. Extremely simple to use, most consumers seldom have difficulty opening or closing a stand-up pouch, and it is desirable to both merchants and consumers alike.
9. Stand up pouches come in different sizes and shapes. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, the k-seal as well as the plow bottom. Whichever you use is dependent on the product and your preference. Your supplier can give you recommendations based on your precise needs.
10. Both dry and liquid products can be put in stand up pouches because they’re made in such a way as to minimize the risk of the package leaking or breaking, no matter how much stress they are subjected to.
To conclude, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial use. Having merchandise stand alone on a shelf with simple access to the materials within certainly favors the retail setting in addition to the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum customer appeal, it is clear why this type of packaging continues to become more and more popular.